Seven Sacred Grandfather Teachings cards - digital version

>> Friday, September 2, 2011

I've been getting alot of requests about these cards. I first blogged about them here. They were originally made as ATCs (Artist Trading Cards), so the originals are now in other peoples hands. However, I have been thinking of doing a digital version. To maybe print out and sell. Or people could use them in their presentations and such. But you have to ask permission first of course :)


I'm torn though. I can't decide which version would be better for print? The white, black or gray version?
As I get closer to a final version, I'll let people know when these are available for print!
Let me know your thoughts!


8 comments:

Beadwright September 6, 2011 at 8:29 PM  

Very nice art and I love your blog
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous December 6, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

nice idea, thanks for sharing...

marsella January 4, 2012 at 2:04 AM  

nice blog. thank you for sharing the information... great job ! bravo...!!! :-)

Willabee January 25, 2012 at 6:27 AM  

This post is a bit old, I can see... but in case you hadn't gotten around to it... I vote grey. It's more neutral, more natural and seems to present more nicely. It's not overbearingly in your face, like the white seems to be, and it's not hiding within the rest of the image like the black is. Plus, Symbolically, it represents both dark AND light (if symbolism plays a role in your decision).

Whitney February 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM  

Awesome post thank you!

Louisa Holgate March 13, 2012 at 12:09 PM  

Very cool! Now following,
Louisa xx

www.wearableartblog.blogspot.com

codice sconto March 15, 2012 at 2:01 AM  

It really nice digital version of the print cards.It really very colourful and attractive.Thanx to share with us .

Anonymous November 22, 2012 at 5:59 AM  

grey

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP