(Belated) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

>> Monday, December 28, 2009

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I had a good one too :) A bit stressful, as it usually is for this time of year, but I made it! I'm not a fan of Christmas, I'm a Hallowe'en person myself, but I do enjoy being with family and having to partake of the food! YUM!

I was supremely busy just before Christmas. I had orders for more of my graffiti/tattoo cosmetic bags, plus a messenger style bag (not pictured), a totebag, and some jewelry! Whew! I managed to get everything done with a day to spare. Good things these were within driving distance, so they got to their respective places in time to sit under the Tree.

I really enjoy making these bags. They are so fun! While they are labour intensive, I think they have a real unique look. Everything handmade, of course. Right from the backgrounds, to the patches that are sewn on.

So here are a bunch of pictures for you to enjoy!

And you all have a very Merry rest of your Holidays!

AmerasuTotebagSkullSmall.jpg
Graffiti Bags Med Lg XLg
Carlene Bag
Caley Bag
Heaven Bag
Shandi bag
Megan bag
Stephanie bag
Angel Wing Pendant Gothic Cross Pendant
Six bags!

1 comments:

Jenn Klee December 29, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Wow, you've been busy indeed. Love what you did with the backgrounds, and the designs you used; awesome work ;)

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP