Some new bags :)

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

For the last few weeks I have been working on some cosmetic bags. One of my friends from work, John (and his wife :) ) liked my graffiti bags, so they wanted to know if I could make a cosmetic bag for their niece for Christmas. Sure! Why not?

So I tried something different for these ones. A little more graphic, tattoo inspired :) I've made four cases (although I didn't take a picture of the smallest one). So I'll show you pictures of the bigger ones. These would be sizes Medium, Large and Extra-Large (<---which would almost be a purse onto itself. They look so fun! The large and extra-large took me the longest, as I've been sick the last little while. But they all turned out great! I used a pattern made by QueenofDIY from Craftster.org. Check it out here: Straight Sided Triangular Cosmetic Bag.

So John gets to have first pick for his niece, and the others ... well we'll see. ;) Enjoy!

Sacred Heart and Winged Star Bag Front Sacred Heart and Winged Star Bags Back

Sacred Heart Bag Detail
Winged Skellie Bag Front Winged Skellie Bag Back

Winged Skellie Bag Detail

3 comments:

Jade Erin Scarlett November 23, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Melissa, these are way cool. I'm really liking this grafitti style thingie going on, love it!

hugs,
Jade

wan muhammad imran December 26, 2009 at 5:32 AM  

nice design...
make more graffiti design...
people like it...

Elizabeth Chaten December 28, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Wow -- these are gorgeous! Do you customize bags for people? Check out my blog and let me know -- maybe I'll feature your work!

xoxo Elizabeth

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP