Swarovski Beads!!

>> Sunday, October 4, 2009

Recently, I was asked if I would be willing to blog about some products for ArtBeads.com. Heck Yeah! Why not?! I love making jewelry, and am always willing to try new products. So a representative from Artbeads.com (Hi! Duchess!), told me to pick some Swarovski products to try, as September is Swarovski month.

Okay, I know it's October, but I've been sick :P

This past week, I received my little packet of Swarovski products, and let me tell you I was blown away!! So much bright, sparklie goodness!! I love it! So my mission for the next little while is to make some wonderful jewelry to showcase these beauties! And I've already started!

Here's my first creation. I used Eni Oken's Square Cab ring Tutorial. I've had this tutorial for awhile, and I've been waiting to find something to try it with. And boy, did I ever!

Here it is! Isn't it beautiful? So simple and elegant, this simple weave certainly sets off this 12mm Chessboard Flatback in Crystal Silver Shade.

Crystal Silver Shade Ring
I took so many pictures, it was hard to choose. So here; you can view from all angles.

Front Back

Side Front

"Crystal Silver Shadow ring" by Lagaz Designs (Melissa Muir) 2009.

A simple, but elegant ring, surrounded with shining, bright sterling silver. This Swarovski chessboard flatback rhinestone will surely catch any persons eye.
I apologize for the color variation between pictures. The very first, looks almost like a solid silver, but it's not. In the other pictures, it looks almost golden with some pink highlights, but it's not. The true color is a very light, translucent silver. However, I found that it reflects the surrounding colors very well. Hence, the extreme color variations. So potentially, you could have a different colored ring with every outfit! LOL!

I really like this Chessboard Rhinestone shape. And Artbeads.com carries many other shapes also. Check out their Swarovski Rhinestone Section. I am definitely going to be trying out the other colors and shapes, because these are perfect for rings.

Expect some more reviews and bling from me soon!!

ETA: I have received these products free of charge from ArtBeads.com, and I am using these products in my creations to review for this company. I have not been paid to do these reviews or to recieve these products from Artbeads.com.

4 comments:

itsamistry October 5, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Oh how wonderful to be able to play with the Swarovskis. Love, love the ring. Was it easy to wrap?

Melissa M (Lagaz) October 5, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

This one pictured is actually my second try. The first one was hard to wrap, but I think it was just because of the small size. Second one, I did things a little differently, so it came out much better. Practice make perfect definitely! :)

Maz Simpson October 18, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Hi Melissa! Thanks for popping by, I'm not as regular a blogger as I used to be, but try to catch up with everyone when I can.

I love this ring!! I'm a big fan of Swarovski anyway, this is gorgeous! And lucky you to have lots of sparklies to play with, I shall have to keep popping back now to see what you do with the rest :D

Cati S August 30, 2014 at 2:30 PM  

I love this ring.It's amazing...:))

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP