Number and Colour Books for kids

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

My friend Tlouey (Sara) from iATCs.com, wanted us to participate in helping her to make some colour and number books for her kids. They measure 4" x 4", and so I signed up for a page each in her books.
The first one is her colour book and I chose Red:


One of my favourite cars. A 1967 Chevelle. It's a beauty :) *car love*

The second is for her number book and I chose Tw0:


Ahhh, John Deere tractors. I love them. I remember playing with my little John Deere tractor when I was younger. Who says Barbies and Tractors don't mix? :P

Sara is also an author of a children's book called "Horse on the Loose!" Please check out her site: Red Horse Studios. She is a fantastic artist and writer :)

2 comments:

LemurKat July 7, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Your vehicles are really good!

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" August 9, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

These are cute! My husband would drool over the chevelle one!

Speaking of drooling...I met up with our craft group from AFA yesterday and I absolutely LOVE the tote you made for OY! Awesome, awesome work.

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP