Geez Long time no blog :)

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

Hi!! *waves* Remember me? The sporadic blogger is back, and guess what? It's summer vacation for me!! YAY!
I do realize that I only seem to blog when I am on holidays. This is when I can really keep my attention on it, and so hopefully I can update you all on my wonderful (boring) life! YAY!

So what have I been up to? Hmmm, well I've taken two online art workshops. Which were awesome! I've completed my Northwest Coast Mural (finally!). I've made somemore ATCs, and have made a couple of totebags for my self. I've also done a bit of jewelry, so there's some bling coming your way soon.

Not alot of stuff, but enough to keep me busy and out of trouble relatively :)

What am I going to do this summer? I'm going to do some more art of course! Make some jewelry, maybe get that Etsy store that I keep talking about open. Do some more serious sewing I think. Some of my friends want me to give an art workshop this summer, so I'm thinking what I could do for that. Maybe clean up my art spot in the living room :)... Nah. LOL! Also I think I will hold a giveaway soon. I haven't had one in a long time, since BloggyGiveaways has stopped. But I think I can handle one on my own what do you think?

Just a quickie update for now! Check back soon for more posts!

0 comments:

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP