No Bling Lately...I know :(

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yeah nothing sparkly crossing my blog lately. *sigh* I haven't had much inspiration, and I haven't much supplies either. Being broke and all that. *BIG sigh*
I'm hoping to order some more silver shortly. But I am really looking into getting some silver solder. I'm checking things out...hopefully I can do something :) If not, more wire here I come! LOL!

Also, my camera is toast, so even if I did have some new sparklies, you wouldn't be able to see them. Another thing to buy on my ever growing list. :P

Well whatever. I think I'm going to play with some art supplies, and see what I can come up with!

1 comments:

Jade Erin Scarlett May 7, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Bummer, I feel like that sometimes as well. But you're doing the right thing in saying that you'll be "playing" with your art stuff. Playing is always the best way to come out of a dry spell.

Many hugs,
Jade

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP