Wizard of ODD Swap

>> Monday, March 2, 2009

This was a hilarious swap over at ATCsforALL.com. Nuttynanner was the hostess for this one, and she kept everyone in stitches! A lot of creative cards going on, although there seemed to be an ongoing theme of Dorothy being some kind of streetwalker. I guess she's too pure, and everyone had to do her the complete opposite. lol!

Here are my offerings, hope you enjoy them. I did! LOL!

"The Wiz Man" by Melissa Muir (Lagaz)

"The Y.B. R. Walkers" by Melissa Muir (Lagaz)


"The 'Kins in da 'Hood" by Melissa Muir (Lagaz)

*all done in Sharpie markers, Prismacolors pencils and Sakura glaze pens.

2 comments:

Jade Scarlett March 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Those are so cool, very leprechaunie if you ask me. Love them!

Hugs,
Jade

Rhonda April 10, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

OMG....this is hilarous! I love it!

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP