More Harajuku Girls!

>> Sunday, March 29, 2009

I just love these girls! They are all so colourful, and vivacious. So I finished my set for iATCs.com, and I also joined the AFA.com version. Those are finished too! I put them all in a set, so you can peruse to your hearts content :)



Other news: I'm on Spring Break right now, so I am hoping/planning to get a bunch of stuff done this week. Also, the Whimsy Workshop on ArtTraderMag.com is starting on Wednesday, and I can hardly wait! This should be very interesting. I've never taken an online course before. Iam so excited!! You can still sign up! Come and art with me on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Mixing-Katie March 31, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

Oh, your cards are lovely!!

Enjoy the workshop -- I think I'll be taking the one in May!

LunaGraphica April 7, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

These are great ATCs ... are they all hand painted? How do you create them?

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP