I got an Award!

>> Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kreativ Blogger



I got this award from my artist friend Jade of Jade Scarlett Art . Thank you so much Jade! You should check out her art blog, she is always trying new things! And her animal portraits are fantastic!

Now, since I recieved this award, I need to name 7 things that I love, and pass this award to 7 other bloggers. So here's my list of things that I love:

  1. My daughter and Husband :) Love you!
  2. My Twin sister (Evil twin) and her husband >:)
  3. My Mom, Dad(s) and my sisters and their families :)
  4. All of my friends! :D Huggles to all!
  5. My cats >.<
  6. My ART!!
  7. My blue mechanical pencil (my day just isn't right without it)

Now my list of 7 bloggers that should recieve this award, and you guys should visit!

  1. Springtime Inspired (Jenn Klee)
  2. Artist Shout Outs (Sarah Dudenhoffer)
  3. Moonscapes - A Visual Journal (Cindy Couling)
  4. Keelaz Kreationz (Keela)
  5. Rapa Art (Rhonda Anderson)
  6. ArtPfunk Central (Andrea Melione)
  7. Boatbird - Life at wing afloat (Kathryn Cresswell)

Hope you guys don't mind :) You all deserve it! *MWAH* Now pass it on!!

4 comments:

ksc March 27, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Thanks for my blog award!

Jade Scarlett March 27, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Hi Melissa:

You totally deserved the award! I loved the cards you sent me, soooo cute. Did you get mine?
See you at the Whimsical Workshop, I just registered.

hugs,
Jade

LunaGraphica April 7, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Thank you so much for the Blogger Award! How cool! :-)

Rhonda April 10, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Thank you for thinking of me....I'm so excited!

Rhonda

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP