Harajuku Girls Swap

>> Monday, March 2, 2009

This swap is hosted by my friend ANg, over at iATCs.com. I tried so hard to resist this swap, as I had so much on plate already. But I couldn't. I mean...look at these pics here! Aren't these the most fabulous pictures ever?! To have that courage; that freedom of self-expression to wear and be those things! LOVE IT!!

Kawaii!

"Kawaii!" by Melissa Muir (Lagaz)

Freedom!
"Freedom!" by Melissa Muir (Lagaz)

Rawr!
"Rawr!" by Melissa Muir (Lagaz)

*all done in Sharpie marker, Prismacolor pencils, and Sakura Glaze pens.

4 comments:

Jade Scarlett March 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

These are awesome, love them all! so colorful, happy and full of life!

Hugs,
Jade

Mixing-Katie March 20, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Beautiful cards!

Jade Scarlett March 26, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Melissa:

Stop by my blog, I gave you a Kreativ Blog award and would like for you to pass it on.

Hugs,
Jade

Rhonda April 10, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

These are wonderful!

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP