Whimsy Art Workshop

>> Sunday, February 8, 2009

Triumvirate sites: ATCSforALL.com, MailArtWorld.com and IllustratedATCs.com have developed an online workshop to develop your Whimisical style!
So if you're interested in happy themes, bright colours and fantasical places, then this would be great for you!
I'm even thinking of taking it. I love whimisical art, but I have such a block when it comes to creating it. I think that this might make things easier!
Click the above link or the button below to get more details. Pass this around to all your friends, it would be a great excuse to get together and learn something!

Whimsy Art Workshop

1 comments:

Jade Scarlett February 22, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Thanks for sharing this Melissa. This workshop is so cool, totally up my alley. I'll be keeping you company, I'm so taking it.

Hugs,
Jade

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP