Winner for "Gurba" Earrings!

>> Saturday, January 31, 2009

Winner: Bison61 !! Comment # 126
Courtesy of Random.org
--------------------------------
Here are your random numbers:
126
Timestamp: 2009-01-31 06:05:11 UTC
------------------------------------

Congratulations Bison61! Once I have confirmation, and other details; I will mail out your prize as soon as possible. I will send you an e-mail when I do, so you can know when to expect it.

This was so much fun! I enjoyed coming on here everyday to look at the number of comments and reading them. You guys are all awesome!

I'll be posting this in the Mr. Linky on the Bloggy Giveaways site also, so that you can check out the winners from there too.

Thank you so much for your support & participating!

0 comments:

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP