>> Monday, January 26, 2009
Giveaway is now closed!! Thank you for particpating!
Can you believe it? Bloggy Giveaways is here again. It's amazing how time flies, but that's okay, because it means I can give away something to you! Are you excited? Do you wanna know what I'm giving away? Yeah? Okay, here it is...
Sterling Silver cross posts hammered and then bound with beautiful gold-filled wire. A simple, yet elegant pair of earrings, suitable for anything.These earrings were inspired by a student of mine. We were making God's Eyes for a craft afternoon, and my student, M, was fooling around hanging the decorations off his ears. He told me, "Mrs. Muir, wouldn't these make great earrings?" And you know what? They do make great earrings. I told my student that I would name them after him, since he inspired me.
Since he inspired me, I'm giving them away to you, my lucky readers! I think everyone deserves a little bit of inspiration!
- Elegible: Everyone! I will ship internationally. And you do not have to be a Blogger to participate.
- Starts: Monday, January 26, 2009
- Ends: Friday, January 30, 2009 @ Midnight CST
- Draw will be done, and winner notified by Saturday, January 31, 2009 using Random.org.
- Winner will have till Tuesday, February 3, 2009 @ 10pm CST to acknowledge prize.
- One entry per person (make sure to have valid e-mail address and name in your comment). Leave it like this if you don't want to be spammed (eg. lagazdesigns AT mts DOT net ).
- Take a look around my blog, and leave a comment here at this post on which piece of artwork or jewelry you like the most.
Ellen over at Thrify & Chic Mom is having a giveaway also this week. She is giving away one of my Silver Weave Pearl rings! I urge you to RUN, don't walk!, over there to enter into her giveaway. Hey, you never know, you might get lucky ;)