Strathmore Great Holiday Swap

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

About a month ago, I sent in an ATC for this swap that ended on December 15th. I wasn't sure about what to expect from this, but was hoping that it would be good. The cards had to to be Holiday or Winter themed, and meet the qualifications of ATCs. The card I sent in was my first "Winter Goddess".

Winter Goddess by Melissa Muir
Very closely related to my second card that I used in my Giveaway. Anyways, she turned out spectacularly! I just loved the expression on her face, and she was so hard to send away, but I'm glad that I kept a scan of her as a memory. *sigh*

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from the person who got my card! Rob Leveroos is his name, and he e-mailed me to let me know that he loved my card. That is so sweet! I'm so glad that he enjoys it, and he told me that she would be in good hands :) YAY! That makes me feel better, knowing someone out there appreciates a well-made card and miniature art.

I received my return, from a lovely artist name Sandee Lee B. (I apologize if I have read your name incorrectly) It's a winter landscape of a old farm road, called "The Ultimate Suburbs".

The Ultimate Suburbs by Sandee Lee B.
So lovely, glittery and nostalgic. Makes me think of winter days on our old farm in Minnedosa. I love it! I wish I could send you an e-mail telling you I appreciate it very much, but since I am unable to, I'll just post about it instead. If you come across this post and want me to take your picture down, please let me know and I will. I just want to share it with everyone :) Thank you so much for creating a truly beautiful card!

0 comments:

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP