Winner of Silver Pearl Ring and 2 ATCs!

>> Friday, October 31, 2008

Winner: HeatherLow !! Comment # 74

Courtesy of Random.org
--------------------------------
Here are your random numbers:
74

Timestamp: 2008-11-01 05:03:12 UTC
------------------------------------

Congratulations HeatherLow! Once I have confirmation, and other details; it will take me a few days to make the ring to the specified size, and mail it out to you. I will send you an e-mail when I do, so you can expect it.

This was so much fun! I enjoyed coming on here everyday to look at the number of comments and reading them. You guys are all awesome!

I'll be posting this in the Mr. Linky on the Bloggy Giveaways site also, so that you can check out the winners from the also.

Thank you so much for your support & participating!

1 comments:

HeatherLow November 1, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Woohooo!! Thanks so much Melissa! I sent you an email with my mailing address. I've got to measure my ring finger so I'll email you that info today or tomorrow!! Thanks again.
:)

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP