And the Winner is......UPDATE

>> Friday, August 1, 2008

UPDATE :We have confirmation!!! YAY!
New winner: Neen Comment #97
Courtesy of Random.org
--------------------------------
Here are your random numbers:

97
Timestamp: 2008-08-03 23:18:39 UTC
------------------------------------

Since my original person did not send a confirming e-mail, I did another draw. For this draw, I removed commenter #60 from my list and used Random.org to pull a number from the new list.
I'll be sending Neen's prize to her Monday. I hope you enjoy the earrings, Neen :)

I had a blast doing this! And I loved the comments. I'm hoping that I will be able to do this again soon. So please check back often :)
I'll link this post to
Bloggy Giveaways in the Mr. Linky so that people can check from there also. Thank you to Bloggy Giveaways for hosting the carnival.

Thank you so much for your support & participating!

3 comments:

Neen August 3, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Oh my what a surprise! Thanks so much. I love those earrings you do such beautiful work. I still want that ring too. I'll have to talk to my husband about it.

Mixing-Katie August 3, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Well, that first person sure did miss out! She will kick herself for not checking back!!

Neen August 11, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

I received the earrings today and they are more beautiful than the picture. Thank you so much I love them, I had to put them in right away,

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP