Tarot Card Project @ illustratedATCs.com

>> Monday, July 28, 2008

A bunch of us artists got together to publish a tarot card deck, with a "Zetti" twist to it. Everyone got to do 3-5 cards, and could use any medium they wished as long as they kept to the suit colours that were established.
It was very challenging to do these cards, as I am not familiar with doing "Zetti" style. It is a whimsical style, that I find hard to do, but I think I did okay. I did 3 cards, one of the Major Arcana, and 2 of the Minor Arcana.

Tarot card Series by Melissa Muir (Lagaz). June 2008. Prismacolor pencils, Sakura Glaze pens and ink.



Wheel of FortuneQueen of Pentacles Ace of Pentacles
"Wheel of Fortune" "Ace of Pentacles" "Queen of Pentacles"

1 comments:

Jennifer Roberson Williams October 1, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

You Queen of Pentacles is amazing! Excellent job!

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP