Paisley Brooch Swag

>> Monday, December 24, 2007

Paisley Brooch Swag"Paisley Brooch Swag" by Lagaz Designs (Melissa Muir) December 2007.

Hand-crafted paisley brooch, with a button pin and swag chains. Thin gauge sterling silver wire wrapped securely around a sterling silver frame. Woven within the paisley frame are matte white glass beads, citrine rondelles, sterling silver stardust beads, hill tribe silver, with 2 Prehnite rondelles, and faceted oval clear Quartz bead. On the button pin frame, are stardust beads, citrine rondelles, some hill tribe silver and a Freshwater Pearl. Sterling silver chain connected by sterling jumprings to both pins are removable for different looks.

Made this one for my friend Kathy as a Secret Santa gift. This is for all the hard work that she has done, and for helping me out with the attendance duties at school. Love you Kathy!!

Button part of brooch was made from
Magda's button earring tutorial. Thanks Magda!!

4 comments:

CattyCat December 27, 2007 at 9:28 PM  

Dropping in to say hello and take a look at your blog. I am on blogger also. By the way, this is Maryellen from ATCards.com. You made me the Raven and the Panther totems. I love them so much. Thanks once again. On my blog you can currently see my new baby kittens I got for x'mas.

Diva with the pliers February 14, 2008 at 1:02 AM  

This is lovely, such a creative way of putting the tutorial to fabulous use!

Renu July 28, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Beautiful brooch. Love the lines and extension. Your work shows a lot of artistry.

ArteDar July 29, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Awwww....beautiful.....paisley is one of my favorite designs....LOVE this!

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP