Arrowhead necklace

>> Sunday, December 30, 2007

Flint Arrowhead Necklace"Arrowhead Necklace" by Lagaz Designs (Melissa Muir) December 2007.

Genuine flint arrowhead, wrapped securely with sterling silver wire. Hill tribe silver beads added for a more formal look. Genuine black leather cord, with hand-wrapped sterling silver ends. Hand-made sterling silver clasp completes this masculine necklace.

Made this for my brother-in-law Derwin for Christmas. He had gotten the arrowhead long time ago from Lower Fort Garry. It was my first time wrapping an arrowhead, plus making a masculine looking piece. I really like it, and it looks really good on Derwin. :) As I gain more experience with jewelry making, I want to be able to incorporate masculine creations also. Even men love jewelry! :)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

0 comments:

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP