Green Serenity

>> Saturday, October 6, 2007

Green Serenity "Green Serenity" by Lagaz Designs (Melissa Muir) October 2007.

Handcrafted with Sterling Silver wire frames, and delicate scrolls. Coiled carefully with fine gauge sterling silver wire, and set off with Hill Tribe Silver beads, and Sterling Silver Stardust beads. The focal is beautiful Jade colored glass pear shaped briolettes that dangle serenely off the silver frames. Genuine Peridot teardrops accompany them to add to the preciousness of these pieces. Great for dressing up a casual outfit or taking out on a night in town.

These were created for a Silent Auction that my Aunt Sharon was helping out with this weekend. I worked as fast as I could on these, but I've been sick, so I went to the last possible minute to get these in. I really like them. Very girlie looking. I wanted something thats trendy right now, and this style seems quite popular. I'm pretty good at wrapping teardrop shaped beads now, since doing this project. :)

I gave extra business cards to display with it just in case. I might get an order from it, that would be so exciting! I hope that whoever gets this, enjoys it. I certainly enjoyed making it, and even though I designed it, I still wanted to see it in real life. I love seeing how things turn out. This one came out almost exactly like my design, and I am really pleased with that. That means I getting better at doing the planning stages, and measuring my components. Practice makes perfect.


I think I have one more piece to make this weekend, for a friend of mine ;)

2 comments:

Clare October 7, 2007 at 3:28 AM  

I love this set you have created. Really beautiful wire-wrapping and I love the colour of the briolettes. :)

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Judithian
I love the fine details you put into each set. And I especially love all the swirls and paisleys. This set reminds me of my Norwegian jewelry - you should check them out for inspiration. And I love all the surprises each piece presents. Great work!
Judithian AT Comcast DOT Net

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP