Seven Sacred Grandfather Teachings...

>> Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Seven Scared Grandfather Teachings ATCs "Seven Sacred Grandfather Teachings Series" by Melissa Muir (Lagaz). Prismacolor Art Pencils, Pearl Ex Powders, & Ink. August 2007

I have finally done it! I am finished making my first set of ATCs! They are based on the Seven Sacred Teachings, and I am so proud! These guys may be small, but they have a lot going on. Alot of colouring went into these, but they look beautiful. So colourful and the lines reminscent of movement. I've posted them at
my gallery at ATCards.com. I've gotten requests for trades already! How exciting!!
I'm going to be sad when they go, but they will go to good homes. But I saved scans of them, so I can print out ones just for me =)

Oh, I know it's just a bunch of cards,and you're probably wondering why I am going to all this trouble? Being creative and the love of ART is why!! Plus it a way to get my work out there, right?

1 comments:

Maz Simpson August 16, 2007 at 2:42 PM  

Your artwork is stunning - you are very talented!

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP