Paisleys are all the rage...

>> Friday, August 10, 2007

Paisley Pendant"Paisley Pendant" by Lagaz Designs (Melissa Muir). August 2007

A paisley-leaf frame in sterling silver, hammered and wrapped in thin silver wire. A wire-wrapped circle encloses a Freshwater Pearl, with Peridot & Aquamarine giving it a splash of colour. Tiny Hill Tribe silver beads adorn the outer frame, and a single Stardust bead gives it a hint of sparkle.

Ahh, to be 18 again. My niece Alyssa is turning 18 this weekend, and this is her birthday present. You only turn 18 once, right? So I thought she should have something just for her. Something special. It's so pretty, I just love it! It's a small pendant, and perfect for almost any occasion. I hope she likes it!

I have never done a paisley before, but I have seen
Magdalena's, and I love them. So these have been inspired by Magda. On the Bead & Button forum, I've seen quite a few members try their hand with this shape, in whatever medium they use. They always come out so differently (which is good!). I love going on the forum, so many ways to be inspired!

Happy 18th Birthday, Alyssa! May life be full and exciting for you!

3 comments:

Joy >i August 12, 2007 at 7:45 AM  

Wonderful paisley pendant. I love Eni's style and just love paisley - you have put them together beautifully.

ButterflyBeadwear August 15, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

Beautiful work, your jewellery and art work is stunning. I have added you to my blog list.

HeartsTreasure November 24, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

I woke up with a dream of a paisely leaf design in my head and googled it and found you! I love yours!

Artist Trading Cards

ATCsforALL IllustratedATCs Art Trader Magazine

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP